PAST

Love, care, affection,attention the few pillars of a healthy relationship..... It sounds so nice when all these remains the same with time....

Life is a mixture of ups and downs... There are times when u feel like just moving away from the close ones,when u just feel things are not the same, when u feel love  doesn't exist anymore. Life seems to be so depressing at that point.
Everything u enjoyed before just remains a memory.I faced the same situation.....i miss the older me..... I loved the way I was before, being myself,my lonely time..... I miss my time with my family my sisters...... But this negative thing turned out to be so positive in my life... I learned to be more strong, I learned to expect less, I learned to be alone.

Thanku for all the people who made me like this..... We face so many problems in life, it's upon us how we take it,how we learn to grow from the situation.....
No matter what happens in life..... Always try to give love to everyone no matter what they give u bk.........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Relationships

Soch

Birthday

"FAILURE"

Time or Money

Addiction

True essence of life

Memories

PARTIALITY

Dhoop aur chaoon